On the market there are many different types of tiles from materials, designs, origins, characteristics suitable to each need such as living room floor tiles, kitchen, bathroom, decorative tiles. , tiles have grain, gloss and many different sizes. Accompanied by hygienic cleaning also has many technical requirements that not everyone knows. Within this article, Vicenza would like to advise you the simplest tricks using natural materials available in the house but extremely effective to keep the house clean and fresh.
1. After using process, floor tiles often appear debris in the interstitial tiles or on the surface. To treat this stain, you can use a little slaked lime (elephants used to eat betel nut) or hydrogen peroxide to clean.
2. With stains caused by standing water and dirt, if the floor tiles with glossy surface (Polished), the cleaning is completely easy, just use ordinary water. For rough, hard surfaces that are harder to clean with regular forms, you can add a pinch of salt to the floor cleaner and apply it to the stain for about 15 minutes and then wipe it off with a towel.
3. You can also use a small amount of crushed potatoes, put in a towel or soft cloth bag, wrap and rub. When potatoes sprout, the starch converts into solanine and chaconine-alpha, which are toxic to humans, but we can use it as a good detergent, not only for floor tiles but also for utensils such as sinks, super speed kettles …
4. The mixture of salt + vinegar + soda water is also a great choice to remove stubborn stains on porcelain tiles.
5. In the kitchen area, this is the area that regularly sticks to the floor, or grease traces on the wall. Fortunately, most ceramic tiles can effectively protect against water and chemicals thanks to enamel treatment by modern technology from Italy or Spain … You can use multi-purpose detergents. However, chemicals are not the top priority for many people. The most natural way to get rid of grease stains on the floor and wall tiles is flour or rice flour. This powder will suck grease layer on the tile surface, then you just need to use a brush to clean this powder layer. Finally, use a rag and water to wipe the floor again for a nice smell.
6. If there are children in your home, chewing gum on the floor or wall tiles is also something that many people encounter. To deal with this nasty stain, you only need to remove the knife or hard object (ceramic tiles with high-grade enamel will not be affected if you take the razor to the surface of the tile) then use tape to apply and Tug on the pieces of gum left on the surface. 7. Typically, you will carry out house repairs once a year, or paint small areas that often drop paint onto brick floors. With paint stains on the tiles, use a towel to absorb a bit of gasoline, which can be easily cleaned. The remaining problem is that the unpleasant gasoline smell is simply treated with floor cleaner and room spray perfume 🙂
8. Brick on the garden, no matter what material is used, it can cause moss. Use thick lime water to apply to the mossy areas and simply use a stiff brush to scrub the next day.
9. Use toothpaste to clean the dirt in the corner and under the stairs and wipe with alcohol.
10. Tiles or wall tiles with glossy surfaces can be scratched when moving heavy objects or affected by sharp objects. With small scratches, you can use a hair eraser to treat. If the scratch is larger than you should use specialized bleach. Then use wax to rub you back on a clean floor. Or the simplest way is to use Vicenza tiles, you will no longer have to worry about stubborn stains because of the great features that Vicenza tiles bring.